Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Visit To Texas



Grandpa Hank & Allie



What's up?

Calan & Jody

Lesley, Allie, Mel & Calan

Sheila, Grandpa Hank, & Allie

I love Chick-Fil-A


Allie is always eating!



Enjoying the Kemah boardwalk

Rubber ducky, you're the one.

Lesley & Jeana

Allie & Grandpa Hank

Gotta love BBQ!

Lesley & Allie

Who taught him that?

Lemon, anyone?
Calan - Allie's cousin

Enjoying the Texas heat?

Feeding the seagulls

Babies much touch each other's faces

Jody, Mel, & Allie

Jeana & Allie

Melissa's gift to Allison - a book just for her!


Melissa and Allie having a great time

2 comments:

Melissa said...

So embarrassing Les. Thanks! The other pics are super cute, thanks for posting. I had a wonderful time in Galveston with Allikins. I can't wait to see her again.

BenLisa+2 said...

Poor Allison she's only making that face because of the A&M bib...although it's a lot better than that darn green and yellow stuff you dress her in :)