Love them all! It was so wonderful spending time with you guys. Too bad most of it was spent tending to a very sick child. Calan's feeling much better though! Hope you have a wonderful rest of the visit.
Ok, so I have to admit something. I just watched the video of Allie and I just about peed in my pants of her trying to eat the ketchup. That was so freakin hilarious.
3 comments:
Love them all! It was so wonderful spending time with you guys. Too bad most of it was spent tending to a very sick child. Calan's feeling much better though! Hope you have a wonderful rest of the visit.
Ok, so I have to admit something. I just watched the video of Allie and I just about peed in my pants of her trying to eat the ketchup. That was so freakin hilarious.
Is that Allison's Porsche? he he
Post a Comment