
We saw Book of Eli at the Chinese Mann's Theatre
So beautiful inside...
Lakers vs. Sixers
First Laker game...it was a lot of fun

Wearing our Kobe's
It was an amazing atmosphere
Me w/ the famous blue bag

Brian spoiled me w/ a new necklace
Me w/ a $2 million car
A little shopping at Fred Segal's
Jordan's racing motorcycle

Gotta go to Pink's while in LA

The best dog's I've ever had

I'll take the Planet Hollywood dog, please

Hello sunshine!






Seeing Allie for the first time in 6 days. What a moment!
Monday, March 8, 2010
Lesley and I enjoy a little LA trip....
Posted by B+L Mitchell at 8:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ok, what is not to like about that trip? A multi million dollar car, pinks hot dogs, shopping on rodeo drive and getting to see your daughter for the first time after a few days??? Ya'll are so cool! Glad you had a fab time.
Post a Comment