Friday, July 2, 2010

Lesley's 1st day in Cambodia


Our hotel in Cambodia - it was so beautiful. I was so relaxed, this was after our Thai massage.

Beautiful set-up right outside the spa entrance.

Water buffalo headed to the lake.

Floating church

Jan and I on the boat - the breeze was so refreshing!

The rain storm is coming...it was so amazing to see.

A is for Alligator

It scared me that we were very close to these in the water.

It went from very light to very dark, very quickly.

Aaron, Jan, Lesley, and Brian in the Kingdom of Cambodia

I still can't believe we are here together.



This is what they are fishing for

There are over 200 kinds of fish in this lake.

Catfish!

Boa Constrictor - nice, anyone want to hold it? No takers.

The water people.

The water was not that deep - very low...the rain season is coming very soon.


She wanted us to buy the snake for $1

A little girl w/ her snake...they came right up to the boat!

Swimming for treasures!


Fishing

This guy was our captain....I loved his outfit

Jan & Aaron

About to go on a 3 hour tour....a 3 hour tour....


Most of these homes were held up by only a few sticks.


Elephant display in the hotel in Cambodia

What a nice set up!

Welcome to Siem Reap, Cambodia

There is only 1 runway at the airport

Jan and Aaron - there were only 20 or so on the flight!

0 comments: