Monday, May 23, 2011

Allison is 2yrs 10months, and Elliott is 6 weeks old.

Elliott loves the bath!
Allie decided to get into the baby tub while we weren't looking. Brian and I were laughing so hard!
Giving Elliott one of his first baths. See how Allie is helping with the soap.
Allie at church.
While I wasn't looking, Allie takes a bite.
Yummy ice cream, good sharing, Allie!
Allie is making sure she gets another bite and I don't take it all :)
Enjoying a nice walk together.
Allie loves being outside.
She was so excited to run to Daddy then back to Mommy.

Blaine, #21....playing lacrosse....we love watching him!
Allie enjoying a snack outside.
It was so cute, I had to join her.
Mia and Allie - great friends!
Horsing around with Daddy!
Mia holding Elliott. He looks giant!
Blaine feeding Elliott.
Blaine-O
Elliott sticking his tongue out to Daddy.
Izaak, Jordyn, Lesley, Elliott, Amy, and Baby #2.
Jordyn and Allie having a good time.
Allie is up to bat!
Yohanna and Craig enjoy some time with Elliott.
Leighton and Allie after a swim.
Allie loves the water!
So does Leighton!


Allie would be in her bathing suit all day if she could.
She loves her tricycle!

She LOVES being outside.
Here is my morning snack!

0 comments: