Thursday, January 13, 2011

2011 First of the year fun.


Allie and I cheered on the Aggies during the Cotton Bowl but we still lost :(

Date night - Blazers vs. Rockets

Gotta wear the J's at the game!

Blazers win!

Brooks is welcomed back to Oregon

I would have like to see him play more.

LA up at the line


I had such a great time!

Blazers vs. Rockets

Waiting for the MAX train - it was sooo cold!

Allie playing with her new toy from her Aunt Melissa and Uncle Jody.

Kate and Allie hugging it out.

Me - attempting to play X BOX Kinect.

Ken and Kate playing Kinect

We had so much fun!

The girls were doing great!

Cheese!

Cheese!

Allie loves to play basketball.

Allie especially loves to play basketball with her Dad.

Allie fell asleep on the ottoman.

So tired.

Playing skee ball.

Having fun at Safari Sam's!

Slam dunk!

She loves basketball.

Opening up her last Christmas present.

She is the best.

Having fun at Out of this world pizza.

She impressed me by climbing this wall.

0 comments: