Date night at Big Al's Fun Center!
Skee Ball is so much fun!
I still want to hoop it up, even though I am 6 months pregnant!
This football game was so much fun!
Alexis and Great Grandma Sarah
Allie surfing it up
Allie diving into the water - very scrary for me to see.
She is a water baby!
Riding the Zoo lights train - she loved it!
"Cheese!"
Allie w/ her cousins Kathryn and Emily - but she was a bit scared at first.
Bubbles!!!!
Pat and George bring over a present for Allie and she LOVES it!

She looks kinda excited
We picked out our tree!
Brian spent awhile cutting it down
First time at Sleighbells!
Allie and I looking for the best tree
There it is Allie!
Cheese!
Cheese!
We had a lot of fun
Birthday party for Kyle
Allie and I sharing some delicious ice cream cake!


Allie and Mena @ school

What a cutie!
Allie the little swimmer!
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Here is a few pictures leading up to Christmas.
Posted by B+L Mitchell at 1:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment